Brewer Fanatic

Cecil and Prince latest...

adambr2

Cecil says that hopes that him and his son will reconcile someday and expects that they will. Cecil also made some vague remarks that their relationship will improve when Prince realizes what sometimes happens with a woman.

He also denies he ever had a gambling problem, and doesn't believe it is temptation for him any longer.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3266177

"He's going to have to come back. Ain't got to apologize for nothing, but my son will come back one day, and we'll have a great relationship."

We of course don't the whole story, but I believe Cecil is wrong here. (Among other places.)

"He's going to have to come back. Ain't got to apologize for nothing, but my son will come back one day, and we'll have a great relationship."

We of course don't the whole story, but I believe Cecil is wrong here. (Among other places.)

I think he means that Prince doesn't have to apoligize for anything, but who knows.

Obviously, we don't really know more than what we get from the media. I certainly hope wthat they can reconcile someday, but from what we've heard from the media, it sure sounds like Cecil needs to be a man and own up to some things.

Good grief everytime Cecil opens his mouth he sounds exactly like some addiction riddled ruined wreck of a TV parent. You know the kind that shows up in the scripts of all your favorite dramas. He would be better off just keeping quiet and humble.

I wish stuff like this was kept in family. I don't have any buisness commenting on their relationship and I think they would be better off without the media interference as well.

I agree, but the problem is that Cecil keeps interjecting himself into the media with stuff like this.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

"No matter what, you got to love your parents," he said. "That's in the Bible.

I need to save this quote for another site that is in no way affiliated with this one http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I agree that this is something that should be kept in the family, and every time Cecil opens his mouth I wish he would stop and think about it. If he would just shut up for a few years, maybe Prince would give him a call.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

He's married now, so he's going to understand what really goes on in life as far as a man and a woman. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. At the point Prince understands that, I think our relationship is going to be a lot better.

This is the part that I just can't get out of my head. Is Cecil suggesting that Prince will understand after he gets divorced....or just when he knows people other than his parents who've been divorced?

That said, at least Cecil is working now....even if he is the Manager of an Indy league team in Atlantic City (of all places), the process servers will know where to find him.

Archived