Brewer Fanatic

8/1/07 Mets (Perez) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I swear Brewer hitters must swing at more bad pitches (especially ones in the dirt) then any other team in MLB. What the heck are these guys looking at up there?? If you as a hitter can't tell some of these pitches are way out of the zone, and you still decide to swing at them, then I am not sure why you are in the big leagues?? Now I realize everyone swings at bad pitches or gets fooled sometimes, but In all seriousness, is there a team in baseball that swings at this many bad pitches on a game by game basis??http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/mad.gif

Yesterday's win may end up coming at the expensive of today's game. If the Brewers had been able to win the game when they had the chance before the game went to extra innings, Bush doesn't pitch and thus starts today. If Bush starts today, maybe the Brewers are still winning this game. And it is getting frustrating seeing the Brewers score early, then nothing of late.

Tonight's loss makes last night's great win mean nothing.

And yes, Im calling this a loss. The Mets bullpen is one of the three best in the league.

With that logic we lost the game yesterday. We were down late in the game yesterday and had to face their bullpen. That seemed to end well for us.

Positives for today's game, Fielder's home run and Parra's relief performance. Now, if the Brewers can actually score some runs late in a game where they score early, get another come back win... that would be great. Glad to see Perez out of there.

would it be completely ridiculous to put Parra into the rotation this year? He's looked very, very good in his limited action and he seems to do what a lot of our other pitchers can't: attack the strike zone. He's got to at least be in consideration for a spot next year, right?
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived