Brewer Fanatic

8/1/07 Mets (Perez) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of missed the IGT last night. It was so nice to see Jenkins have that great game, even though I distinctly remember being told that he doesn't do anything unless the team is out of it and how they needed a LF to replace him. For a performance that excellent to come on deadline day was even sweeter.

Oh, and I'm in the same boat as the guy on the first page - in bed at 1:00 and up at 4:30. I almost fell asleep on my feet today.

"It was so nice to see Jenkins have that great game, even though I distinctly remember being told that he doesn't do anything unless the team is out of it"

Jenkins worked my nerves last year, but he's been a pleasant surprise this year. Lots of heartbreak last night in the late innings, but when Jenks came up with Graffy on second, I would have bet the farm he was going to come through. I'm going to go home and watch the 13th again right now, in fact. Good stuff.

Decisions, decisions. . . . .

Watch Brewers on FSN-WI to listen to our homers

or

Watch Brewers on ESPN to listen to the Met Lovers but get to see Erin Andrews

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Option 3: Watch Brewers on ESPN to see Erin Andrews while listening to Bob and Jim do the call.

Option 4: Have the game on the TV, watch from the computer, and google Erin Andrews to your hearts delight during commercials.

I kind of missed the IGT last night. It was so nice to see Jenkins have that great game, even though I distinctly remember being told that he doesn't do anything unless the team is out of it and how they needed a LF to replace him. For a performance that excellent to come on deadline day was even sweeter.

Well he will most likely become white hot or take off the next couple of weeks like he had before last night. I truly believe that most fans only recall the walk off shots and big hits when it comes to certain players. Jenks has looked awful at the plate on Saturday and really should be hitting better this year because he is only facing RHers for the most part.

Lineups:

New York Mets

J.Reyes-SS

J.Castillo-2B

D.Wright-3B

C.Delgado-1B

M.Alou-LF

M.Anderson-CF

J.Castro-C

S.Green-RF

O.Perez-P

Milwaukee Brewers

C.Hart-RF

J.J.Hardy-SS

R.Braun-3B

P.Fielder-1B

B.Hall-CF

K.Mench-LF

J.Estrada-C

T.Graffanino-2B

C.Vargas-P

We are usually boom or bust against OP. Lets hope for a couple of booms courtesy of Ryan Braun and Bill Hall. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

By the way, does anyone else find it a bit odd that the whole Mets infield bats 1-4 in the order?? That's kind of....strange.http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eek.gif
Not so much...with Beltran out, the Mets outfield is full of sucky geriatrics.

Archived