Brewer Fanatic

2008 Snappers Bobbleheads Are ...

RickieWeeksJr

Duensing is a fairly decent prospect, he went 15-6 last year between AA and AAA with a 3.07 Era. He is the Twins #8 prospect acording to BA (pre-Santana trade), and he started the Gold medal winning game in the IBAF World Cup. From what I've heard he doesn't over power hitters and probably projects as a middle of the rotation guy. I don't think he will be a star, but if there is one thing that Twins organization can do, it is develop pitchers.

no i wasn't, i like him, he'll be lucky to have a career as a fifth starter, but he was nice to me in beloit, and he is an american hero now, for those who follow baseball anyway...

well, that might be a stretch, hopefully next year they will do a Benson and Robertson

American Hero? Care to explain?
sure,

Duensing is a fairly decent prospect, he went 15-6 last year between AA and AAA with a 3.07 Era. He is the Twins #8 prospect acording to BA (pre-Santana trade), and he started the Gold medal winning game in the IBAF World Cup. From what I've heard he doesn't over power hitters and probably projects as a middle of the rotation guy. I don't think he will be a star, but if there is one thing that Twins organization can do, it is develop pitchers.

Archived