Brewer Fanatic

Link to pretty cheap Tickets at Wrigley for April 2nd game against the Brewers

erbacaine04

those are really good prices actually for after-market tickets. you won't find em cheaper

I will be at opening day in wrigley, as well as the 4/29 and 5/01 games. We actually have 126 tickets for the 5/01 game together! Miller South!!!

those are really good prices actually for after-market tickets. you won't find em cheaper

I will be at opening day in wrigley, as well as the 4/29 and 5/01 games. We actually have 126 tickets for the 5/01 game together! Miller South!!!

Yeap I will be at Miller South for Opening day as well...my Ex GF is a huge Cub fan and even after I trashed all the Fans at wrigley during the Game 3 playoffs while wearing my Brewer gear...she still is inviting me to the game...lol...

I bought tickets online for $5 for a game on April 25th last year a couple weeks before the game.

No need to rush. Stubhub has nearly 4,000 tickets for the May 1st day game. Many Cub fans unload day game tickets in April for well under face value.

Keep in mind that opening series is first week of April. In recent years, only a snow storm will stop them from playing. But I have to warn you if you haven't experienced Wrigley on a cold day, you don't know what cold is. That place with the wind blowing and in the 30's is absolutely brutal. It's worse than any day ever at County Stadium and you can't get in the facilities all that easily. Wrigley has zero charm when it's 33 degrees.

I bought tickets online for $5 for a game on April 25th last year a couple weeks before the game.

No need to rush. Stubhub has nearly 4,000 tickets for the May 1st day game. Many Cub fans unload day game tickets in April for well under face value.

Keep in mind that opening series is first week of April. In recent years, only a snow storm will stop them from playing. But I have to warn you if you haven't experienced Wrigley on a cold day, you don't know what cold is. That place with the wind blowing and in the 30's is absolutely brutal. It's worse than any day ever at County Stadium and you can't get in the facilities all that easily. Wrigley has zero charm when it's 33 degrees.

Maybe there will be a ton of snow.... and they have to move the game up to Milwaukee....lol...

That was great last year Seeing both the Brewers and Cleveland Indians home openers in Miller Park

Haha, I went to this year's NFC Championship Game. Believe me, I KNOW what cold is.... Either way, I'm definitely looking to support our Brewers at Wrigley.

JohnBriggs12 wrote:

Wrigley has zero charm when it's 33 degrees.

not sure when wrigley has charm anyway. something about peeing in a trough that just isn't charming to me

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

JohnBriggs12 wrote:

Wrigley has zero charm when it's 33 degrees.

not sure when wrigley has charm anyway. something about peeing in a trough that just isn't charming to me

I think they have officially done away with the troughs. At least last year in the bleachers they were gone.

Haha, I went to this year's NFC Championship Game. Believe me, I KNOW what cold is.... Either way, I'm definitely looking to support our Brewers at Wrigley.

Football and baseball are two different animals all together.

we are probably going to the Wednesday game as well. what section are most of you guys getting? the link goes to sec. 216 and if that's where a lot of brewer fans will be, then we will get tix there as well.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived