Brewer Fanatic

2008 magnetic schedule. I need one. Will trade or buy.

brewerjamie15

I am not attending Home Opener but I'd like a magnetic schedule. I post this yearly, and it usually works out for me, so I'm trying again.

I don't know what I have to trade, but I'd give up five bucks for a magnet.

Please let me know if you'll have one for me via this thread.

Thanks guys!

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

If I'm not too drunk or rushed after the game, I'll try to run through the seats and find some extras. Most of the time stuff like that is left out...Jamie and Joe, you guys have both helped me out in the past, so I'll see what I can do for ya...after that, I'm willing ot help out anyone else in line...I just hope I remember to grab a gameday at the opener this year, or I might be hitting ya up sooner than ya know it http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I placed two separate ticket orders and received two different pocket schedules. The first had Prince on it, but it was a little thicker because it included the spring training schedule. The second had Braun on it, and I'm assuming that's the one that will be in liquor stores, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived