Brewer Fanatic

Has Anybody ordered tickets through an online Ticket agency

erbacaine04

Ok I ordered tickets to 2 Red Sox vs Brewer games at Fenway.... and I got them in the mail..... now I guess the old fashion person in me(even though I am 29) was expecting ACTUAL Tickets......but these were scanned on a piece of paper.....had the front of it and the back of the ticket and the Scan Tron tag thing all this basic paper.....but it was all in color....

Is this normal now a days...or does this not sound right?

(added tag --1992)

It's normal. People who buy tickets online most places have the option of printing them.

I got tickets to Packer/Ram game in St. Louis via stubhub and they came in that form.

Ok great, that puts my mind at ease.... I figured they were ok and the ticket agency had a good rating on the Better Business site.... so I just guess I needed to catch up with the times a little bit....

Yeah, I've seen that too with concert tickets.

I really don't like the idea (I just like an actual ticket, you know?), but it's much more convenient for the buyer to just print them off and have them 'in hand' right away.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I was thinking about ordering some tickets through stub hub for some of the bobblehead games since I need more but the S/H price is $12 http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Virtually all online ticket sources add charges. Still, I was able to get 4 Brewer field level tickets to a June weekday afternoon game last year for around $17 each so even with their charges, I paid well under face. I didn't have to pay for shipping either because I ordered them the day prior to the game. They email you with a location near Miller Park where you just pick them up.

The seller on stubhub sets the price. Most list their tickets well over face, but once in a while somebody who really needs to dump them (like a group with extras) will list them at a bargain price to ensure they don't get stuck with them. In fact during the 2006 football season, I found a pair of endzone seats to a Packer game listed at face value (while the rest were double or more face), I didn't hesitate a second and bought them with no problem.

Don't overlook EBAY for tickets either. I snared great seats to a Brewer-DBack game in July on Ebay for about half of face. The seller turned out to be a Scottsdale, AZ based ticket broker who undoubtedly had them leftover from some D-Back road fan tour.

Yea the tickets I was looking at were in terrace reserve 425 and were $9 since I just need the ticket for the bobble I may actually buy them since it is less than face value. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif So in the end it may even out with the S?H and under face value

Thanks for the info guys...yeah I was surprised when I opened up the Fed Ex package and I saw these Printed Tickets on Pieces of Paper.... and I was thinking I really just wanted the Tickets...I dont care to much about a keepsake but I know with a ticket I am in for sure... and with pieces of paper you just still have that doubt....

Archived