Brewer Fanatic

the year is 2018. how much will tickets/beer cost at miller park?

ozzybourne

prince fielder just signed a contract extension for $35 mil a year. ryan braun is being paid $30 mil a year by the dodgers. the average MLB salary is $9.2 mil a year. field boxes for the brewers are $99 each. how much will you pay for a beer at miller park? $10 each?

is baseball at such an extravagent level still worth watching? where will salaries/concessions/tickets be in 10 years? 1998 does not seem so long ago to me.

field boxes for the brewers are $99 each.
I think that estimate is on the low side actually. If the team has some success between now and then, I see a restructuring of the field level seating with premium seats being a couple hundred bucks each.

There will be no beer sold at ballgames. To drink any type of adult beverage anywhere was banned in 2015. Hotdogs,brats,and nachos were replaced. There will be tofudogs, tofu sausages and tofu chips covered in yellow tofu sauce. Peanuts are available, but are sold raw, and unshelled. Stadium Sauce is illegal because the ingrediants are secret . If you even ask about Polish, or cotton candy you will be arrested. Parking is $1200, do you really have to drive?

Yost was fired in 2016, but replaced by Wendy.

20 Euros for a beer, 130 Euros for nosebleed seats. MLB has expanded to 40 teams, annexing multiple teams from Japan and the Caribbean leagues. Bud Selig is still commissioner of baseball.

And Bob Ueckers' head still calls the ball games.

You knew me as Myday2001.

Football is now year round, and has declared baseball illegal. Lambeau Field has relocated to Waukesha County where it should be. For most of us it ceases to matter because in the name of efficiency we all work 80 hour weeks to compete with foreign workers. But help is on the way, government, now run by international conglomerates, install the first version of the Matrix. Ahhh...sweet relief.

I'll be paying half price on Senior days by that time. I figure the infield loge seats will be around $50-55 by that time so that should be around $25 for me. I just fear that all us baby boomers will get the shaft and they'll stop offering this promotion that goes back decades.

If they go up $1-3 a year, on average, that would put 4th level at about $25-45 and club at $45-65. It'd be a safe guess to figure the cheap seats will go up slower, so I would guess about $25-28 for terrace reserved and $55-60 for club.

Another thought would ask what NBA "regular" prices will be...

Most stadiums already have charged $8.50 for the same $6 beer we get at Miller Park. Heck, I remember getting a Leiny's there for around $4.25 a few years ago, and then a month later was at both games in Cincinnati and Oakland, and they were over $8 in each park

Bottle of beer- $27.50

Cup of beer- $26.25

Brat- 13.90, special 1' long brat will be $22.00

Nachos in a helmet- $210

Bottle of water- $9.00

Parking on weekends- $375.85

Parking in advance- $2.00

300 level access- 1.5 million dollars

let's hope the team is worth it, other wise if they are back to totally sucking:

Hot dogs a buck

Parking $2.00

nachos served by Mark Attanasio himself $3.00

8' party bratwurst $1.72

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

1992 my dad retired and I took over his Bucks season tickets @ $12 a piece for two seats in the 20th row the section just off the middle around the 35 yard line. In 2003 I gave them up when they got up to $110 each. So a 916% increase got me out of there.

Now if baseball inflates like the lesser sport of basketball did:

My $55 seats will be: $503.80

My $6.25 bottle beer will be: $57.25

Parking in advanced is $12 so it will be: $109.92

But then again someone making $40,000 will be making $366,400 so they could afford it....maybe!

Community Moderator

I think ten years ago the upper grandstand at CS was $8, bleachers were $5, General parking was $5

In ten more years:

Behind the dugout: $250

Bleachers: $30

Terrace Reserved: $24

Uecker Seats: $5

General Parking: $15, but gas is $6.00/gallon

Beer: $10

Hot Dog: $5

Season ticket prices: $5 more than now

Picture in front of 2009 World Series banner: $10

i thought the alien overlords with letting us out of the saltmines was pretty funny, along with the beer/alchohol free pc society.

the truth may be somewhere in between. that is, can mlb and pro sports in general reign in the incredible increase in spending for 1) superstars? 2) average players with several years experience?

ticket prices can go up in beertown with a great product, but what happens say in 5-6 years if we have a couple down years and attendence goes back to 1.5 mil or less.

i guess what i am asking if the costs-player and fan--get so high will we see a major trend for teams to move to new markets. its one thing to pay to see an exciting winner--its another to watch a sub 500 team for several years in a row. these costs are currently hitting new highs as we speak. a-rod and a few others making 20-25+mil are year may awaken our senses, but with average players set to make the same in a few years, it may be the tipping point.

i think baseball is approaching its height in popularity and success right now, but if overall costs are not curtailed the fan base will lose interest with the skyrocketing costs and salaries.

$10 - $12 beers and $7 dollar hot dogs cant be very attractive no matter how good the team is

Archived