Brewer Fanatic

Spring 2008 Explain your avatar thread

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sharpie tribute is over, he got his no-decision for me and the Brewers won to boot. Now I'll give Corey a chance. If he has a horrible night in the field tonight I'll change it to something else.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Community Moderator

It's a guy wearing a paper bag that's on fire. I found it online and have not yet felt inclined to change it.

I also have a satellite image of what I believe is the 12/1/07 snow/ice storm, but I didn't put that one there :-)

I'm certainly indecisive this week when it comes to the avatar.

Now I have a photo from today's game which features the Brewers' two most recent inside-the-park home run hitters. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine is professional wrestler Dr. Death Steve Williams. This was taken during a promo he did for Herb Abrams' UWF which aired on Sportschannel America in the early 90's. It was recently replayed on ESPN Classic before they started airing classic AWA wrestling.

This picture of Corey Hart amused me. It epitomizes the feeling of frustration baseball can bring sometimes.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Blingster, that wouldn't happen to be from that questionable strikeout he had vs. the Cubs last year, would it? Or is it just random frustration?

No, it isn't. I still have the gameday avatar from that at bat, though lolhttp://images.yuku.com/image/gif/ccb25d744893cdaec075d92525804311005fa18_t.gif.

My current av is from the Braves game we lost 8-1 this season and Hart was called out on interference when someone tried to steal third.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Probably one of the coolest, simplest pranks ever.

I don't think that could have turned out any better, or worse, whichever way you look at it. Spilled the drink and everything. Awesome.

<--If you don't know that guy, you missed possibly the best sports movie ever.

Part of my uniform, the stupid new Air Force's version of the Army uniform.

These would be the worst possible things to wear in 100+ degree weather. They're about as thick as jean jackets. You'd think there is a war going on in an urban terrain in Siberia or something. In any case, the digital tiger stripe is pretty cool.

One of my favority movies, Anchorman. It really is to bad that Will Ferrel is turning into a joke. He is more quantity than quality at this point. I loved Anchorman and Talladega Nights but his recent flicks are making me consider making a new avatar.

Archived