Brewer Fanatic

Spring 2008 Explain your avatar thread

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The strongest light in the world - on top of the Luxor hotel here in Vegas.

That's pretty cool. I always thought you were a Star Wars fan and it was a lightsaber.

Yeah this light is intense... it can be seen at flight level from above Los Angeles, which is 275 miles away. It is said to be bright enough to be able to read a newspaper 10 miles up in space.

"Hatchat Man" originally drawn by Joesph Utsler aka "Shaggy 2 Dope" from the Insane Clown Posse. Have been a Juggalo since 1992 but really dont listen to them much anymore, more due to the fact that i am 30 and more into metal.

I have now changed mine to one of my favorite players (although many around here are not fan) Eric Gagne. I'm hoping to bring him good karma with it. I will keep it as long as he doesn't blow another save. If he blows one, then I change it right away.

Well I said I would change my Gagne avatar when and if he blew a save which he did yesterday. So being superstitious like I am I gotta change it up. Now it's Ryan Braun from the SI article on him in the preview issue.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Jaco Pastorius, the greatest bass player in the world, ever. Even if you're a casual listener, just listen to anything by him. You'll be absolutely blown away.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

• 1 month later...

As a mini-tribute to Doug Davis' initial (and let's hope permanent) victory over thyroid cancer, I am using his old brewefan.net player profile picture. Note how he is approaching peak Sharpie facial hair status.

This doesn't mean I've stopped drinking the blue kool-aid.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Mine is a picture of my elbow after taking a line drive while pitching. It swelled up so fast and looked like there was a tennis ball in there, the picture was hours later after icing took the swelling down, the picture doesn't do it justice but you can still see the nice seam imprint somewhat

Archived