Brewer Fanatic

Spring 2008 Explain your avatar thread

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same as always. Our Diamond Mind baseball league tournament logo.

Sometimes I feel like changing it to reflect all 30 of our team's logos but that's too much work for me (okay not really--I'm just lazy to change it).

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

It came from the best video game ever!
That doesn't look like Tecmo Super Bowl??

Mine is Mat Gamel. About 6 months ago everyone was including Mat Gamel in their trade proposals as a throw in - completely under valueing him in my opinion. So I set about driving the Mat Gamel bandwagon.

Of course, now that Mat is getting some respect - it might not be needed. But I've kinda grown accustomed to it.

My favorite TV character, George Costanza.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

mine is still joe benson, he should be in fort myers for almost all of this season, from my understanding he has five tool talent but all of his skills are raw and though he has a high ceiling he needs some polishing. He is still one of the top prospects in the organization, and already appeared at his first twins fan fest. He was really nice to me in Beloit, and hopefully he will be able to make it to the show.

I like baseball, and I also like Homer Simpson. It was natural to find a picture of the two combined.

Here I am, drinking a beer while marching down the street in the Oktoberfest parade in La Crosse. I like beer, and I also like marching so finding a picture of both kind of makes sense http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Hammer, that parade is the BOMB. I played that with the tuba section when I was a sophomore (2002) and we got absolutely loaded. Open bar at brothers!

Were you with the Alumni band or the Eagles? If you were with the Alumni you and I have marched together in the past http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif If you can make it through this parade w/out being loaded you are not even thinking about beer. Man, my second Alumni parade (2001) I drank a total of 28 beers on the parade route w/out paying for one of them. It was like beer heaven!
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Archived