Brewer Fanatic

Spring 2008 Explain your avatar thread

BrewCrewForever

Saw we had a fall of 2007 one so I thought we should do a spring one.

Mine is Prince Fielder, Rickie Weeks, Ryan Braun, JJ Hardy, Gord Ash and Jack Z. at Miller Park. Just happen to find it searching around on google. Not sure when it was taken, just thought it was pretty cool.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack Burton, the greatest man ever. If you throw at knife at him, you better make sure it hits him in the head, otherwise he will catch it out of the air and throw it in your forehead. Then one of your friends will see you with this knife sticking out of your head and proceed to fill up with air and ultimately, explode. Then he will proceed to make out with Kim Cattrall, then leave in the rain driving the Pork Chop Express.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Jack Burton, the greatest man ever. If you throw at knife at him, you better make sure it hits him in the head, otherwise he will catch it out of the air and throw it in your forehead. Then one of your friends will see you with this knife sticking out of your head and proceed to fill up with air and ultimately, explode. Then he will proceed to make out with Kim Cattrall, then leave in the rain driving the Pork Chop Express.

One of my all-time favorite movies. "Yes sir the check is in the mail!"

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Pedro Garcia. One of my first Brewer heroes. Don't let that .220 lifetime average fool you. He was 2nd in the 1973 AL Rookie of Year voting and eventually was traded for Gary Sutherland who promptly hit .217 and slugged .261 for the Brewers. Of these things are childhood memories made.

Archived