Brewer Fanatic

The Return of 3TO (Ridiculously Raking in Nashville) [merged with Hall platoon thread]

SZBrewerFan
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the video link, Baldkin. Here's one I'm partial to (as I was at this game) - never before had I seen one (non-SP) man take over a game like this:

8/18/04 v. ChC

I can't get the video to play for either link on that day. Hopefully others can see those mammoth blasts.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I always thought that one year he would, completely out of nowhere, carry a respectable batting average. In that one year, he would be an MVP candidate, but then fall back to normal after. It obviously hasn't happened, but there is still time.

That 480ft blast off the Time Warner sign still gives me a fuzzy feeling in my gentleman's area, but, hey, what do I know? I have a shirt with "Kieschnick" on it, so I guess I'm just a romantic...

I was so close to catching that ball... I remember tracking it and then realizing that it would be over my head. I watched it rocket off the ad and then bounce off the concourse about 5 ft from me and back onto the field. Ah, memories... and if it makes you feel any better bigredrobbo I've got a homemade Keith Ginter shirt.

As long as he doesn't start a game all year, I don't have a problem with giving him a Spring Training invite.

If he shows he still has his power stroke this spring, then keep him as a valuable bench player.

He would be a great option in the 8th or 9th inning, down a run or 2 and needing a long ball to get back in it.

When you get Russell Branyan, you know you are getting somone who will strikeout more than anyone in the league, but he also has massive power. If he is utilized right, he can be a valuable cog in the late inning pinch hitting (especially for the pitcher with guys on base) rotation.

If he comes into spring training and doesn't make contact all spring, then we just kick him to the curb and nothing hurt.

I'm all for this.

Hello again Brewerfan.net! With the return of Russ to the AAA team, I have come back to the boards. I am truly happy to see the (mostly) positive responses on this thread. You guys are great!

This thread is pretty one sided in favor of Russ. To put it into perspective lookup the thread on Counsell returning.

The Grand Branyan

Except for the fact that it could cause even more people to spell B-r-a-n-y-O-n, I like that name. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived