Brewer Fanatic

5 NEW shirts, Gagne, Gagne, Sheets, Shouse, and Gallardo (all things Insomniac Ink thread)

InsomniacInkRoss

Street Team, heh, I like that

Gagne shirt is close, art needs to get done, so are Sheets and Kapler shirts

I met a few BFneters the other day, and zachlaka, that was me hauling around the Hall shirts

danplesac, the shirts are looser, 98% of the time they are Gildan Ultra Cotton, i am sure everyone here has more than a few of those in their possession

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.insomniacink.com/Shirt%20Pictures/bGagne-rhea.jpg

Milwaukee has Gagne-rhea,

it also have a Yost Infection and JJ Herpes.

It is a positive or negative shirt? I don't know, you tell me. We also finally made a FSN broadcast, thanks to Ben from Milwaukee rocking our gear in Cincy.

http://www.insomniacink.com/Gallery/82Braun_Cincy.jpg

We are gonna buy him a lot of beers.

I don't care for the "hater" feel the shirt brings...

I'm not going to wear shirts that bring a negative vibe to my team...

I don't like them...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

To be honest, I think those 3 are terrible ideas.

Which 3 ideas?

I don't expect everyone to like the Gagne shirt, it's for sure one of our most polarizing shirts i think. I see enough people with "Yost Infection" shirts, in a positive way I am pretty sure. If Gagne is doing good, it shouldn't even be an issue of anyone thinking this shirt is negative. We try hard to keep things positive, at least in terms of the crew.

To be honest, I think those 3 are terrible ideas.

Which 3 ideas?

The 3 you listed together: Gagne-rhea, Yost Infection, JJ Herpes.

Really? You look at those and think "Hey, let's put that on a shirt!"?

To me it's just disgusting and inappropriate. I have no idea why you would want to associate Brewers with STDs.

I think the designs are confusing.

I thought the baseballs were bandaids.

If you sell these, all the more power to you, but they seem like a real reach to me.

ditto

using a brewer player's name in unison with an STD screams negative to me.

I would not even consider wearing a t-shirt like that, PERIOD!

There were enough people we know who wanted this Gagne shirt, it's not everyones type of humor, but, thats somehow the way it goes

Give me a ballpark number of how many people would want to wear that. I find it very hard to believe there are that many unless they are part of fraternity or some bar hound. I had many shirts that were "off-color" in college but I wouldn't dare wear them in public now as a grown adult.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

There were enough people we know who wanted this Gagne shirt, it's not everyones type of humor, but, thats somehow the way it goes

Give me a ballpark number of how many people would want to wear that. I find it very hard to believe there are that many unless they are part of fraternity or some bar hound. I had many shirts that were "off-color" in college but I wouldn't dare wear them in public now as a grown adult.

there are definitely plenty of these people at the ballpark.

For the good of your company, and good name, I'd can the sale of that Gagne shirt all together...

I think it makes you look bad... I'm pretty sure it would not score you any points with Gagne himself either.

What is wrong with a fan who would even consider wearing that when there are so many other options?

Archived