Brewer Fanatic

5 NEW shirts, Gagne, Gagne, Sheets, Shouse, and Gallardo (all things Insomniac Ink thread)

InsomniacInkRoss

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just tried to buy two shirts with both my visa debit card and then my visa credit card and the site said "We were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. To proceed with checkout, please verify the information you entered is correct or try a different card." to both cards. What's going on? Both of my cards should work.

• 2 weeks later...

New Hart shirt is up for sale.

at the usual place. www.insomniacink.com/shirts I also got the pre-season shirt power rankings done, maybe someone will get a laugh out of them

www.insomniacink.com/powerrankings.htm

*edit* I removed the picture, to get fixed. It's still my avatar is you want to see our mistakes.

First of all Ross, I disagree with BillyHallfan, I think your t-shirts are generally well done, I am not really sure what his apparent agenda against you is. Secondly, I would like to suggest a t-shirt idea brought about by Bill Hall playing his third position in three years. How about a similar picture to the Hart one with the caption Jack (as in dingers) of Hall trades.

At least 25 people saw the design as is without anyone taking notice. That includes the artist, myself, the co-owner, an entire sports department, countless Brewers fans, etc. It's just one of those things that happens.

http://www.spreadblog.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/west_virgina.jpg

Anyone remember this?

Just got my Braun shirt in the mail today! Thanks Ross

Wanted to mention that I ordered it about 10 minutes after I ordered a shirt from Thinkgeek.com, and I haven't gotten theirs yet.

Fast shipment! Awesome.

Archived