Brewer Fanatic

Funny Editorial on Cardinals Pitching/Management

brewcrew00

The Cardinals and the post dispatch really don't get along at all. Larussa criticized them last year over a Cubs piece, which was terrible and embarrassing, and they've been at odds ever since. Pujols doesn't really talk to them either. For being a great baseball city the sports media here is absolutely terrible and will take any shots at the Cardinals when they can.

So with Clement's status unclear, the Cardinals have only three starting pitchers that they can comfortably count on when the regular season opens: Adam Wainwright, Joel Pineiro and Braden Looper.

Ouch. I mean, big-time ouch. Granted, this guy might be overlooking a SP prospect or two, but still. Wow.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I am well aware as I used to work for a professional sports franchise in St. Louis. That's probably why I got such a kick out of it.

You sign a NDA or something? Thats just... cryptic. haha

Anyway, great article. Makes me a little less scared of the Cards.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived