Brewer Fanatic

Gagne to talk to media today to address his involvement with Mitchell Report

bobskube

I wish the whole thing was behind us, too. . .but first, there's some 'splainin' to do.

Gagne apologizes to his family, his friends, and his Milwaukee Brewers teammates for the distraction.

What about me?

What about the rest of the fans who are supposed to cheer for him--and buy tickets-- so he can take a $10 million salary this year? Shouldn't he apologize to us for being fingered as a drug user before even throwing a pitch for our team?

When did he use drugs? What did he use? Has he ever pitched in the majors while not on drugs? Was he on them during his glory days with the Dodgers? What is he capable of without them? Can he get anyone out? Can he reach 90 mph? Is his Cy Young award a fraud? How about his All-Star appearances?

This guy has NO history with the Brewers, but now he's our closer, and so I'm supposed to fall lockstep with the rest of the fans and forgive and forget? Based on what? That pathetic statement to the press is supposed to make everything alright?

Sorry, fraud. You've got to do better than that.

Archived