Brewer Fanatic

Best theme songs

jason21nl

Like I said in the Knight Rider thread, I didn't really want to start a new thread so soon, but I did anyway. Whats your favorite theme songs?

I'm going with:

The A-Team

Knight Rider

Magnum PI

Star Wars (even though I'm not a Star Wars fan)

Superman

wow, i actually had this discussion with a friend a month ago. kind of High Fidelity-esque.

just going TV shows here:

1. The Jeffersons

2. WKRP in Cincinnati

3. Cheers

4. Perfect Strangers

5. All in the Family

honorable mention: mr. Belvedere, Who's the Boss, Night Court

The Knight Rider theme was pretty cool to hear again. I'd say Monday Night Football, The Jim Rome Show, Dukes of Hazard (as previously mentioned) and one that stops me from doing everything else when it comes back on....the theme from 24. Yes, it is only two synthesized notes but it is very distinguishable from the commercials.
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

The second DS9 theme (after season 4.)

The final Star Trek: The Next Generation theme (I believe they started using it in season 3 or 4.) The differences between the versions is slight but I prefer the second version.

I'm astounded that this hasn't been mentioned. Greatest theme song ever, and it's not even close.

Tank! from Cowboy Bebop

And since I can't figure out how to put the youtube thing on here,

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Archived