Brewer Fanatic

Knight Rider

Hammer

I watched the entire movie/backdoor pilot and thought it was pretty decent. The plot was good enough to keep me interested in the movie beyond the amazing effects and action. I didn't realize it when watching but Val Kilmer was actually the voice of KITT in the movie. Also it's not a series yet but could become one if NBC decides to pick it up. My channel guide says that the movie will be replayed next week on Saturday Night at 8 pm.

I wonder if Ford won the bidding war over Chevy for the right to be KITT? I would have loved to see KITT as a new Camaro.

I thought that Hasselfhoff's guest appearance at the end was a little forced, but needed. I would watch regularly if the Hoff is a regular. It sounds like he's just going to make guest appearances every once in a while, though.

Was Michael Caine really that busy? Couldn't they have brought him back somehow?

Just watched. It was cheesy, yes. The updated theme was good, not great, but good. It was quite predictable, but if they made into a series, would I watch? You bet. Kitt as a Mustang, eh, it is what it is. And as much as I liked Val Kilmer as the voice, the original Kitt voice was the best. I couldn't watch Boy Meets World without watching the teacher and thinking, THAT'S THE VOICE OF KITT!!!

Apparently they had already done recordings with him as the voice of KITT this time around before they realized there was a contract program because he was signed to do commercials for another car manufacturer (Chrysler I believe). All in all I'd say it was solid.

Archived