Brewer Fanatic

Parking prices increase (esp. for Opening Day)

owbc
General parking for Opening Day is available right now for ten bucks which includes the services charges. Call 414-902-4000 to order.

I just called them and was told that there are no more parking pre sale passes for opening day. This kind of upsets me considering my ticket rep told me i'd probably be OK calling a week or 2 after they went on sale.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only time i park in the lot is when i tailgate. i went to 33 games last season and was in the lot only 3 or 4 times. its so much easier to find parking on a nearby street and walk in. you can stay till the end and not have to wait 30 minutes to get out of the lot.

You're all going to think I'm nuts, but have you thought about taking the city bus? If you're coming from the East Side or downtown it's a pretty easy ride, and it's $1.75 each way. You get dropped off right near home plate.

Last year I had a MCTS Commuter Value Pass, so I rode the bus "for free" to a lot of games. It was actually really convenient.

So, no more pre-sale...does that mean they're all gone or they're just not selling them in advance anymore?

Anyone want to sell an extra parking pass, please send me a message.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived