Brewer Fanatic

2/16 Talkin' Brewers with Jim Powell [Jim Callis, Gord Ash, Manny Parra, Tony Gwynn Jr.] *Archived Audio Available*

Leinie Lodge

Link to last week's thread and archive:

February 9th Episode

This week's show is from 4:00 - 6:00 PM Central. Not sure if we'll locate an archive for you again -- it appears Sports Bubbler's archive appears after a couple of days.

Today Jim Powell's guests will be Jim Callis of Baseball America, Gord Ash, Manny Parra, and Tony Gwynn Jr. Pretty sure Jim will sprinkle in some of your calls.

Listen Live Here on the 16th

Did I hear wrong that Jeffress has failed 4 drug tests in the past?

Just like Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden and Steve Howe (to name a few). Great talents, but very, VERY addicted to something that could jeopardize his pro baseball career. My hope is he's surrounded by people telling him to lay off the weed, and focus on pitching.

Your second download link has now been taken over by a surveyrewardscenter.com bunch of stinking garbage ads that you can't skip or decline and therefore can't download. (I mean from the zshare site, if you click on download there, it goes to the dl page, then turns into the ads before you can download).

More high radio praise from Jim Callis on Jack Z's stellar reputation within the baseball community.

Jim Powell contrasted ESPN/SI's obsession on their big-market bling stories, with Baseball America, who honors those who actually make a true impact on baseball.

As Brewers Fans we are extremely fortunate to have Jack Z --- and now an unprecedented 7 draft picks in the early rounds.
Big Draft On Tap

Go Jack Go !

Archived