Brewer Fanatic

Movies that get your blood going

Hammer

I write this as I watch one of my favorite movies...Gladiator. I notice that I get edgy, my heart races and my adrenalin really pumps to a high level. I seem to get this intensity/edginess while watching The Patriot as well.

What are the movies that get the blood pumping for others in Brewerfan Nation?

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Major League, when they show County Stadium rocking prior to the playoff game.

Seconded. Also when they are showing the montage of the Indians reeling off all those wins to get back in the pennant race, peeling the stickers off the Rachel Phelps photo, etc. That synthesizer music fires me up.

As South Park has proven, you gotta have a montage....

Star Wars, to be sure!

The Fugitive

LOTR trilogy

Saving Private Ryan/B.o.B. - seconded

Henry V - Branagh's version... the pre-battle soliloquy by Henry himself (for Shakespeare lovers, Act IV, Sc. III). Ever wonder where Spielberg & Hanks got their title for the mini-series?

"This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispian Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered:
We few we, happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother: be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And Gentlemen in England now abed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispians day."

Woooo!

As South Park has proven, you gotta have a montage....

You, of course, mean Team America: World Police. "Even "Rocky" had a montage!" http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

South Park did it first in the episode where Stan "Darsh" has to win the big down hill ski race at the time share resort. Over the montage song "You gotta have a montage, get a little bit better in every scene, Montage!" The concept made it into Team America, but I think the episode version was better.

Pizza, French Fries, Pizza, French Fries

South Park did it first in the episode where Stan "Darsh" has to win the big down hill ski race at the time share resort. Over the montage song "You gotta have a montage, get a little bit better in every scene, Montage!" The concept made it into Team America, but I think the episode version was better.

I stand corrected. What is that, the one episode of South Park I haven't seen?! Stupid... me.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived