Brewer Fanatic

Promotional schedule

logan82

If I read that PDF correctly, Fan Appreciation Night is on Thursday, September 25. I guess they don't want a cubs fan to win the fabulous prizes? (though they have no problem with cubs fans possibly winning Brewers jerseys on Sunday the 28th)

Intriguing; and it makes me want to switch one of our games to 9/25 now.

Edited to correct a date.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

That's what I thought too when I looked at the pictures, but weren't the pictures last year kind of like that too? I don't know if they were as bad as this years, but they looked considerably different than what they handed out.

Based on the website photo, Ryan's bobble appears to be standing atop a wedge of cheesehead-yellow cheese. Thanks, Milk Marketing Board. I assume that was your idea.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/schedule/y2008/0601promo_150x200.jpg

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Anyone else think that in the pictures of the bobbles, they look considerably cheaper quality than in past years?

they are manufactured by BD&A, they are the cheapest bobbles in all of sports, there is always something wrong with them, but the Brewers won't ever switch because BD&A is more affordable, I wish they switched to Destroyer or AGP.

Archived