Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Ticket Lottery

bthurley19
Same. I already have tickets due to my 20 packs, but I was hoping for a few more for some friends from out of town. Ohh well..

I was in the exact same boat. I already have two tickets, but it would be nice to have a few more buddies tag along. Oh well. I cant really complain.

Also, the lottery is just an opportunity to order up to four tickets correct? What if some people do not order them at all, or order less than four? Does that mean after Wednesday a handful of tickets be made available?

Just a quick plea to anyone not intending to use their code...

SgtClueLs and I are looking to get some extra tickets for our friends. If you don't plan on using your chance at the tickets I'd love the chance. These definitely wouldn't be going on ebay or to scalpers.

Thanks!

Yea I was shot down too. So the way they're handling it this year, does that mean none of the bars are going to have ticket packages either? If so, then that really blows because I haven't missed an opening day at Miller Park yet and I planned on making it every year until I die. I can't afford a 20-pack so I guess I'm out of luck http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

got a runner up email today saying "To show our appreciation,we want to extend an exclusive offer to purchase ticketsprior to the single game on-sale, at a savings of 50% offregular prices for the Cincinnati Reds series, April 8 - 10." I already have my tickets for the Thursday game, love the early season afternoon games, and can't go to any other ones.

If anyone didn't get this email, and wants some tickets for half off send me a pm and I will try to get them for you.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

We'll I just got 2 tickets in the first section of field outfield box for 18 dollars a piece. Great runner up prize for losing out on opening day plus we don't have to deal with all the craziness of opening day. It's definitley a great deal and for those that got the email, the deal ends at 11:59 pm tonight.

Archived