Brewer Fanatic

zOMG!!11!!! WOOT OFF!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!11!!!!1 FTW!!!!!1!

PNut33

I almost pulled the trigger on a couple things I didn't need, but held my ground. Couple questions to the veterans. Is there a place to see all the previous items? I'm just curious what I missed. I was waiting for a wireless mouse.

Oh...and how often are the woot offs?

on the woot site, click "community", I believe, to see previous woots.

I actually, for the first time, got to the "order" page when the BOC came up, but the dang server would be too busy and then it was sold out. Close, but no cigar.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I almost pulled the trigger on a couple things I didn't need, but held my ground. Couple questions to the veterans. Is there a place to see all the previous items? I'm just curious what I missed. I was waiting for a wireless mouse.

There are a few sites that keep track of all the items listed on Woot; this is the one I use.

That being said, I've never actually placed an order on Woot; the closest I've come is to the final order pages on a BoC (...it didn't go through).

This was the first time I paid any attention to a WootOff....I did not make any purchases either.

To the poster that mentioned the wireless keyboard; I had a wireless mouse a few years back and went through so many bateries that I went back to the old style.

You win some and you lose some.

They're kinda random. The best way to tell that one is coming is by signing up for the site and the newsletter. When you get a Woot newsletter in your email, there will probably be a woot-off in the next couple days. This past week, the newsletter came out on Tuesday, and the woot-off was Friday.

I believe if you click on "blog" it goes back through the list of items.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Archived