Brewer Fanatic

When are tickets sent out?

razzzorsharp

Since I always have to re-send them back to Wisconsin (to the in-laws who actually use the tickets), I know it is in March, usually mid-March.

Yay 2800 hits, er, posts!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Yep, I talked to my rep last week and he said season tickets will go out in the beginning of March and to expect them by mid-March. If you ordered single game tickets as season ticket holders those won't be shipped with your season tickets. Those will be shipped separately.

I was just on the phone with our rep and the mailing begins March 10. They have a ton to mail, so not everything is sent that day, but that's when it starts. So, that's three weeks from today. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

An aside: if you call the Brewers now and are put on hold, instead of muzak you hear exciting Bob/Jim calls from 2007. I was on hold for a few minutes and instantly recognized each of the several plays I heard. I am such a Brewers geek.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived