Brewer Fanatic

Bar tickets for Opening Day

mtrebs
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We got our tickets through Leff's this year and I went through them last year. The tickets last year were in the upper deck and mine were along the first base line above the dugout. From what I heard Leff's is going to be one of the few bars that got any tickets and had to lean on Miller pretty hard to get tickets.

I got mine too. I know it's overpaying for a crappy seat location and for sub-par food. I will get to enjoy all the beer I can drink, and although I'm not in my drinking prime anymore at 28, I can still down them with the best of 'em.

I'll be at the game and that's all that matters to me. I can't make it down to too many games anymore. I used to have a 20-game package when I was single and my brother lived in Milwaukee, but now I only make it to a couple of games a year. I don't want a miss an Opening Day for the rest of my life, so I will have to overpay a little.

I am thinking about buying a 9-game pack in 2009 if you can still get an Opening Day ticket. I'd just have to sell some of the other games that I can't make it to then.

Archived