Brewer Fanatic

Tax refunds, what will you do with it?

jaybird2001wi
Our Federal was down about $600 from last year but we're still getting $1000. AZ is giving back $1300 so that's nice, too. Probably should invest it or pay off debt but there's a big part of me that wants to blow it on a trip or an HDTV or something.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'm not eligible for the federal rebate that comes out in March, but that's because I did a lot of tax planning for the 2007 fiscal year without realizing the rebate would be sitting there. I won't complain, though... I'm getting nearly $3500 here in a few days and my AGI was something like $29.

I hope she's a keeper, then, because you'd hate for her to pitch in on a nice TV only to have her keep the TV in any split-ups/arguments/etc.

Yeah, she's a keeper. We've been living in the same house for 3 years now. We're pretty much married, just never made it official. If we did split, I'd keep the TV and dog, she'd take all the furniture.

Purchase Field Level seats vs. Loge Level seats. With my wife out of work eight months last year, we saw many games in the Terrace Level.

And maybe buy some new carpeting. We need it. My wife has been bugging me about it for five years now.

Save the rest.

Archived