Brewer Fanatic

Writers Strike is over!

berniebrewer4life

Yeah, the series won't end with Dwight and Mose playing ping pong in the warehouse. I had feared that, though it would perhaps be a somewhat fitting ending.

You mean Dwight and Ken. I still find that amazing.

Agreed. That just blows my mind. I will never look at the Office the same way...

Any official word yet? So far just a former tv exec claiming a deal was reached a week ago. I know the late night talk show hosts have been hinting at the possibility all week and I won't be surprised if it's all sealed up by next week, but I'll wait until the contracts are signed before I "celebrate".
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Yeah, the series won't end with Dwight and Mose playing ping pong in the warehouse. I had feared that, though it would perhaps be a somewhat fitting ending.

You mean Dwight and Ken. I still find that amazing.

Ken? Am I missing something? YES! More new episodes of The Office! Can't wait.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Apparently it's really close and there's just final contract details to be worked out. I hadn't heard of it either til this. The only shows on right now I really watch are The Office and Scrubs. Scrubs hasn't exactly blown me away the last couple seasons, but it's still the final season so I'll be anxious to see the last few episodes.

"Ken Tremendous" from firejoemorgan is a T.V. writer, and he plays Mose on The Office cause he wrote a few episodes.

Apparently it's really close and there's just final contract details to be worked out. I hadn't heard of it either til this. The only shows on right now I really watch are The Office and Scrubs. Scrubs hasn't exactly blown me away the last couple seasons, but it's still the final season so I'll be anxious to see the last few episodes.

"Ken Tremendous" from firejoemorgan is a T.V. writer, and he plays Mose on The Office cause he wrote a few episodes.

Oh, okay I got it. Thanks.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Meno,

I am with you on 24 coming back, but it won't be until next season. I don't remember where I found it, but if they could not do a full season, the producers were not going to allow a partial season to occur. I know they had started shooting the new season, but since the greedy writers took a vacation, they cannot physically produce a whole season for this year. It sucks, but I have stopped crying with my wife about it for about a month now.

Archived