Brewer Fanatic

Prince Fielder retro Authentic jersey (size 44)

PKBadger

A couple years ago I purchased a customized Prince Fielder jersey from MLB.com. It is the retro (pinstripe) model, and is authentic style (NOT replica). The size is 44.

I have only worn/washed the item 2 times since purchase. It's just a tad small for me - wasn't sure about my size when I ordered it...I guessed 44 because I have a replica Red Sox Pedro jersey that is a 44 and fits me OK. This one is cut a little differently and is tighter around the midsection (read: beer gut) than my other jersey. In retrospect, I would have gotten a 46 or 48. And as you may know, MLB doesn't accept returns on customized product.

Wanted to see if anyone has any interest in purchasing it from me. Like I mentioned above, it was only worn a couple of times and is in "like new" condition, no visible markings or stains. It does not have the 25th anniversary sleeve patch that the team wore last year, because I bought it prior to that.

I figured something around $130 would be a fair price (retail was $200 + tax/shipping). I can tell you that the proceeds would be going directly towards purchasing another Brewers jersey for myself in a larger size.

Any takers? If so, either post here or PM me. Thanks!

Archived