Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bonecrushers Family Night - brewerfan.net group?

Dnye23

Details about the Family Night event coming up:

This event is going to be Sunday, February 17th 2008 doors open at 3pm kickoff at 4pm. It's going to be a 4-quarter scrimmage of the Bonecrushers team. There will also be fun activities and games for adults and children. After the game and festivities, you'll be able to come down to field level and meet with the players, coaches, staff and Gilbert Brown.

If brewerfan.net wants to setup a group to attend this first pre-season game, please let me know ASAP. Instead of the $17.50 we're charging for any seat in the US Cellular Arena, groups of 7 or more will be able to get in for $10 each.

Anyone interested? Or if you want more information about the game please let me know.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

C'mon, no one here is interested. I guarantee that it's going to be a fun time this Sunday. Not just the team in action, but all the giveaways and the overall atmosphere.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Archived