Brewer Fanatic

MS Outlook And The Brewers Schedule

sgtcluels

This is excellent. Imported the schedule into google calendar as well as my Cell Phone's calendar.

You don't need a crackberry to import this either. I uploaded it via bluetooth to my phone's calendar using BitPim.

Thanks for this.

I haven't been able to get it onto Google Calendar. I keep getting this error:

Oops, we're sorry, Google Calendar is temporarily unavailable. You can cross your fingers and try again in a few minutes, or take a look at our help center for more information.

I've done everything they said. I turned off all of Norton Security, reset all of my cookies, deleted my temp files, logged in and logged out, but I can not get upload that file. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I haven't been able to get it onto Google Calendar. I keep getting this error:

Oops, we're sorry, Google Calendar is temporarily unavailable. You can cross your fingers and try again in a few minutes, or take a look at our help center for more information.

I got this for a while too. It seems that the CSV file that MLB.com has up has some invalid header info. If you uncapitalize all the headers and remove underscores then google understands it. ex: START_DATE, DESCRIPTION goes to Start Date, Description

Also, you can edit the CSV file further to remove all the crap columns (eastern time zone info, reminder stuff) using excell or some csv editor (http://csved.sjfrancke.nl/index.html). I also removed all "buy tickets here" text.

Let me know if you have trouble with this still and I could send you my final edited CSV if ya like.

From Google Calendar I just looked for someone else's Brewers Clanedar and got it from there. Thanks for the info, though. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have that problem.

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

For those of you that have Google Calendar:

If you want the games color coded (like home games in blue and road games in gray), I added two Calendars to the public. Search for "Milwaukee Brewers" with the search public calendars button. Add these two files: Milwaukee Brewers 2008-A and Milwaukee Brewers 2008-H. Then you can set them to whatever colors you want for home and away.

Archived