Brewer Fanatic

I need a new bat...

Crazyk1294

I use a DeMarini 375 for 12 inch softball. Our league has an extensive list of banned bats and that is one of the few bats that is not on the list. I love the bat and I haven't had a complaint from anyone on my team who uses it.

In Milwaukee's "Bat List"... you can't go wrong with the Mizuno Rage or Classic. They're both composite bats with inner alloy cores that allow them to last forever. The Classic has a smaller sweetspot and the edge on distance over the 13" barrell of the Rage which is money for line drive hitters. Broken in, both of these bats will outperform 90% of the ASA bats out today. When I play ASA on Tuesday's and tourneys, I'll have the 05 Easton Synergy Extended and the 08 Easton SCN9 Stealth. If you're looking for a bat, I highly reccommend www.softballfans.com and their selling/buying forums.

Archived