Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan Political Scene! (talk politics and religion here)

And That

http://brewerfanpoliticalscene.yuku.com/

As we enter the heart of another presidential election cycle, I've decided to dust off the Brewerfan Political Scene. While I'm sure we've all enjoyed politics and religion staying out of Brewerfan, I'm sure many people here would like to have a place to talk about those very things with fellow members. This is where the Brewerfan Political Scene comes in.

Before venturing over there, it is important to keep one thing in mind: Brewerfan Political Scene is not an extension of Brewerfan other than in name. Brian and the other staff members/moderators of Brewerfan have nothing to do with this. While the communities will share many members, the communities are separate.

There are a few rule differences at the 'BPS:

-I am presently the only moderator

-I do not see this as a heavy workload problem because there won't be much moderation on the forum

-I will not start out with a single rule in place on the forum, as sort of an (ill-fated?) internet social experiment

-If for some reason you find your self getting the ban hammer on the 'BPS, that will not apply to your Brewerfan membership

-There is no language/swear filter... I don't want this to change, but wide-spread abuse my force my hand at some point

That's about it for now. If I think of anything else later, I'll add it in reply to this post.

Cheers and happy politicking!

-Toby, 'BPS Autocrat

P.S. If you have any questions about this, I'm about to start a thread in the "General Discussion" forum on 'BPS.

For those interested in going to the political link in the above post, the people posting in that forum may be posting PG-13 to R material with some regularity. The forum will be moving away from any Brewerfan connection (except for the link from the Off-Topic forum) in the near future.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's a friendly reminder that the BF Political Scene (managed by Toby, not by bf.net) is ready and waiting for your political commentary. There's even a chat room!

Just in case anyone's got politics on their minds this week...

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived