Brewer Fanatic

Idea to get more recognition..

sheetswannabe

So I had this dream, this is going to sound dorky.. But about 30 of us BF.neters went to 10 Friday Brewers games.

We all say in the same section, and wore decked out Brewers stuff. Like head to toe, and we all wore a certain (BF.net hat?) and the reporters interviewed us, and pretty much...BAM we were the new style of "Bill and Darrons Buckethead Brigade"...It would help the site a ton..

So whos up for gettin together for a couple games this year?

That is dorky...but I'm dorky...therefore it is good http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Can't say I would be completely in, but I would probably enjoy hanging out with you guys for a couple games.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

So I had this dream, this is going to sound dorky.. But about 30 of us BF.neters went to 10 Friday Brewers games.

We all say in the same section, and wore decked out Brewers stuff. Like head to toe, and we all wore a certain (BF.net hat?) and the reporters interviewed us, and pretty much...BAM we were the new style of "Bill and Darrons Buckethead Brigade"...It would help the site a ton..

So whos up for gettin together for a couple games this year?

I always thought we should have the "Brewerfan Brigade" with laptops and taped-up glasses.

But yeah, I think in the absences of the buckethead brigade, there's a natural void for some group of fans to step in and form some sort of troop.

Archived