Brewer Fanatic

Beer Question

cweber39

For some reason I dont think there is a distribution network for Fat Tire in the area and therefore it is not available in local retail stores. I know that used to be the case, things may have changed. If you call Three Cellars in Oak Creek, one of the owners is very astute when it comes to beer and will have a definite answer for you.

Nothing in SE Wisconsin can battle with the selection at Discount Liquor.

And if you like Fat Tire, you will like Yuengling as well. Yuengling is the oldest brewery in the US, it's somewhere in eastern Pennsylvania.

Good recommendation on Yeungling. Good beer that many probably ignore bc 'What's Chinese beer like'? (I know I thought it was a Chinese brew for many years. I'm also very unintelligent.)

I'm not crazy about Fat Tire personally, but I agree that it's a darn good beer. Now that I can acutally find more of their stuff in the local selection, I've got to give the New Belgium Brewery's products a solid taste. They look to do many other good brews in addition to Fat Tire.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived