Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan.net T-shirt Design Contest - ENDS FRIDAY!

colbyjack

Due to popular demand, Brewerfan.net is announcing its inaugural t-shirt design contest. All users are invited to submit a t-shirt design. The winning submission will be available for sale throughout the 2008 season in the site's online store:

http://www.cafepress.com/bfdotnet

Please follow a few simple rules to keep the designs tasteful:

• Try to convey a positive, family friendly message.

• Please do not use profanity.

• Please do not call out certain players or other individuals affiliated with the Milwaukee Brewers (ie: Fire Yost, Braun Rulz, etc.).

• Due to legal licensing and rights, we can't use the club name "Milwaukee Brewers" and we also cannot use any visual representation of the team's or other MLB logos, and/or players and other club personnel, without their approval.

• If you have a catchy phrase but you aren't artistically inclined, feel free to contact me at pebert@brewerfan.net and I can try to help you get your slogan in a graphic format.

• For accomplished designers, please create your artwork at a high enough resolution (300 dpi), or better yet, use vector-based artwork (Adobe Illustrator). The shirts are produced through CafePress, so there is no limit on colors.

• The winning submission must be willing to have us tastefully add the Brewerfan.net logo to the shirt.

Submissions will be accepted through Friday, February 15th.

The winning submission will be determined by the votes of the users with the final winner being decided upon by the moderators and staff members at Brewerfan.net. And of course, we reserve the right to back out of this in the contest should anyone decide to not play nice and/or if all of the designs submitted just plain suck.

And If you are one of our users that currently produces t-shirts, please do not steal ideas presented here, copyright them, print them onto t-shirts, sell them and sue us later for using something you claim to be your idea. That wouldn't be cool.

So have some fun and don't discount yourself just because you don't fancy yourself as an artist. The more the merrier, so get crackin'.

To learn more about how to post pictures within a post for all to view, please visit the site's usability FAQ:

http://forum.brewerfan.net/viewtopic.php?t=4194

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to popular demand, Brewerfan.net is announcing its inaugural t-shirt design contest. All users are invited to submit a t-shirt design. The winning submission will be available for sale throughout the 2008 season in the site's online store:

• Please do not call out certain players or other individuals affiliated with the Milwaukee Brewers (ie: Fire Yost, Braun Rulz, etc.).

• Due to legal licensing and rights, we can't use the club name "Milwaukee Brewers" and we also cannot use any visual representation of the team's or other MLB logos, and/or players and other club personnel, without their approval.

• If you have a catchy phrase but you aren't artistically inclined, feel free to contact me at pebert@brewerfan.net and I can try to help you get your slogan in a graphic format.

• For accomplished designers, please create your artwork at a high enough resolution (300 dpi), or better yet, use vector-based artwork (Adobe Illustrator). The shirts are produced through CafePress, so there is no limit on colors.

• The winning submission must be willing to have us tastefully add the Brewerfan.net logo to the shirt.

The winning submission will be determined by the votes of the users with the final winner being decided upon by the moderators and staff members at Brewerfan.net. And of course, we reserve the right to back out of this in the contest should anyone decide to not play nice and/or if all of the designs submitted just plain suck.

And If you are one of our users that currently produces t-shirts, please do not steal ideas presented here, copyright them, print them onto t-shirts, sell them and sue us later for using something you claim to be your idea. That wouldn't be cool.

So have some fun and don't discount yourself just because you don't fancy yourself as an artist. The more the merrier, so get crackin'.

To learn more about how to post pictures within a post for all to view, please visit the site's usability FAQ:

Just to clear a few things up...

As noted, each user can submit two designs.

Please post the design within this thread so everyone can chime in on the designs they feel are the best. Do not email them to me or any other staff member.

When all of the designs are submitted, the Brewerfan.net staff and moderators will take the top 3-5 designs as discussed here and choose one winner based on the fan's response, our preferences and what we feel will be most suitable to put on display.

Since we haven't done this before, we may change things up as we go. I may take the pictures submitted here and add them in a different thread that will be used for voting purposes only if this thread gets too cluttered.

Please post the design within this thread so everyone can chime in on the designs they feel are the best. Do not email them to me or any other staff member.

When all of the designs are submitted, the Brewerfan.net staff and moderators will take the top 3-5 designs as discussed here and choose one winner based on the fan's response, our preferences and what we feel will be most suitable to put on display.

Since we haven't done this before, we may change things up as we go. I may take the pictures submitted here and add them in a different thread that will be used for voting purposes only if this thread gets too cluttered.

My drawing skills aren't the best, but I really like this concept.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/inthenameofra/brewerfandotnet.jpg

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Archived