Brewer Fanatic

Interesting Websites

madbad2000
Haha. I already lost my 10 cents three times. I guess the third time is not a charm for me.

I hit my first bet, a college two-teamer (Cincinnati +14/Kent State -5) that paid 44 cents on the 10 cent bet because I used the advertiser function to increase my payout by 50%. Look out now!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

haha...that advertising thing is pretty nice. Congrats on the victory!

Thanks, I'd rather it was worth more than a can of soda though.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

stumbleupon.com

not an actual website, but a toolbar that you can click on and basically channel surf the web for things that you are interested in. i would guess that i spend (waste) at least five hours a week stumbleing.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

weird, i was thinking about making a post like this myself..

brewerfan

www.protrade.com - sports stock market

www.deadspin.com -sports stories

www.firejoemorgan.com

www.covers.com - sports betting/gambling, forums

http://forum.brewerfan.net/viewtopic.php?t=4209/t/MLB-Fan-Sites-amp-Newspaper-Links.html - can burn a lot of time looking through the different forums

www.pogo.com- games

probably a few more i cant think of right now

After finding an answer there for TooLive, I figure that Annoyances.org is a fit for this list. I'll start reading stuff that's way off topic while looking for answers to a specific Windoze question.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

How do you get 10 cents reloaded back into your account?

Al, there's a link on the page after you log in.

My account is up to about 85 cents now as the result of a 3-teamer last night.

I made it up to 12.35 last night thanks to ucla and indiana.

So much for those three dime losses you mentioned earlier! Nice work.

Now that I've got a little more in there, I'll start playing around to see if I can make a jump like you did.

the site, centsports, working for anybody else today? it's down for me?

Didn't they have a message posted about some sort of email glitch on the site? Maybe they're doing some repairs during downtime. Not sure, but it didn't work for me either.

• 1 month later...
Where I go almost every day:

brewerfan.net

conquerclub.com

I am absolutely hooked on conquer club now. You've single-handedly made me completely unproductive.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Archived