Brewer Fanatic

Interesting Websites

madbad2000

Does anyone have any other interesting sites that I can waste time on? Now that I'm back online pretty regularly, I need to find some other time consumers besides Brewerfan.net.

Lets see where other members spend their time.

“I'm a beast, I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on."  C.S. Lewis

www.livescience.com

Lots of cool articles on new things going on in science, and it covers a lot of areas...space (my favorite), technology, health, environment, and several others. Plus it has some interesting Top 10 lists. I suggest the popular Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth...funny stuff.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Brewerfan.net

milwaukeebrewers.mlb.com

1up.com - Electronic Gaming Monthly website, good website for almost anything videogame related

ign.com - mostly videogame stuff, some tv, movie stuff as well, when I first found it everthing on the site was free, now not so much

gamefaqs.com - like videogames? Like to cheat? this site is for you

gamerdad.com - seems prety fair rating games, gives a pretty good idea what age kids games are good for

UWBadgers.com - have to check the Border Battle score, we're winning 145-115

JSOnline.com - why buy when you can get most imformation fo rfree

madison.com/wsj/ - Madison State Journal

CNET.com - electronics reviews and information

howstuffworks.com

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Russ, I just broke my addiction to Conquer Club, and I'm getting so much more done. My place is clean, my work is done ahead of time, I'm eating properly...

I have just two sites I now check regularly: Brewerfan.net and my OOTP league forums. It seems like with three, I just cycle through them constantly. With two, I check and then log off. Odd, but it works.

http://www.addictinggames.com/hidethefart.html

That above site has grown to be addicting when I've got nothing to do. I don't know whether or not you are a fan of the band Phish, but I've killed countless hours checking out this messageboard(it may be a Phish board but they talk about everything under the sun):

www.phantasytour.com/phish/boards.cgi

http://www.centsportslive.com?opcode=8362

Here you can bet on sports games for free. They give you 10 cents to start with and you can cash out anytime after you get $10. Every time you lose they give you another 10 cents, so basically you never have less than 10 cents. I haven't won any money yet, but I've been doing parlays the whole time just trying to make a bunch of money.

www.protrade.com

This site offers a sports stock market. You essentially get 20,000 protrade dollars to start with and they have many different prizes once you start making money.

I'm gonna try out that centsports.com that you linked, Weeks4MVP.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Oh, I think I will enjoy it and probably be quite active.

When I signed up, it said I was "invited" by someone, it may have been you since I followed your link.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived