Brewer Fanatic

4th Annual Brewerfan.net Winter Meetings

brewerjamie15
I am working on some drink specials for us and although I don't have prices for food right now, we would probably be best served ordering what they called "Family Style". This method offers larger portions at less expensive rates.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I've been to 4th Base. No menus, just tell them what you want and they make it. A burger and fries will run you about $12.00. Drink prices are consistent w/ the norm. Lots of baseball memorabilia on the walls and ceiling. Harvey's wooden leg? Sweet. I was unaware they even had a back room, so that's cool. They definitely cater to the regulars but a good choice for our Winter Meetings, in my opinion.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

"Happy"

Is it baseball season, yet? Because I'm champing at the bit...

I've been to 4th Base. No menus, just tell them what you want and they make it. A burger and fries will run you about $12.00. Drink prices are consistent w/ the norm. Lots of baseball memorabilia on the walls and ceiling. Harvey's wooden leg? Sweet. I was unaware they even had a back room, so that's cool. They definitely cater to the regulars but a good choice for our Winter Meetings, in my opinion.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

"Happy"

Is it baseball season, yet? Because I'm champing at the bit...

Cool. Looking forward to meeting a few new people.

Let's get more folks out to this thing. Right now, it appears as if only 7 or so of us are going and one of them is me and one is my wife (and we are no fun, trust me)

What do I have to do to get more people out to talk baseball?

?

How can it possibly be that you are not jumping at the opportunity to come out, see some cool baseball stuff, talk baseball, -and- drink a beer or two?

Cool. Looking forward to meeting a few new people.

Let's get more folks out to this thing. Right now, it appears as if only 7 or so of us are going and one of them is me and one is my wife (and we are no fun, trust me)

What do I have to do to get more people out to talk baseball?

?

How can it possibly be that you are not jumping at the opportunity to come out, see some cool baseball stuff, talk baseball, -and- drink a beer or two?

Archived