Brewer Fanatic

THT rule quirks

logan82

these are very good. But some of the quirks are very easy to remember and the writer has written the pieces as if it is a textbook for 5th graders or something. The second article with the emails . . . wow, I can't believe that there are some people who read "The Hardball Times" (one of the best hardcore baseball sites on the net) hasn't heard of the Fred Merkle story?!?! Wow. Just wow.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I wrote John Beamer about the Balk-Off from 2005. It was really interesting because that was Stanton's first game as a National. At the end of the night Stanton had never thrown a pitch for the Nationals but had a record of 0-1. He just wrote me back. "Very intersting and unusual -- thanks for the tip -- that will make the next issue." I had included documentation including the JS article, brewers.com summary, and a link to the video itself.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

The Balkee in Milwaukee link:

Umpire's call balk of the town

I'm glad Robin19 provided Stanton's name. That made searching easy. Without it, I probably would have been stuck in Google Hell. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived