Brewer Fanatic

What would you do on the Jumbo Tron at Miller Park?

brewerjamie15

I dunno know why this came to me, but it did. I get a lot of dumb ideas and I decided to share this one.

So let's all play a game. It's called "I can be more childish than you can Jamie." (my wife doubts it though)

Complete this sentence:

The camera at Miller Park zoomed in on me and put me on the Jumbo Tron, I'd........

Pretend I was looking into a mirror and check my hair.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Grab the nearest girl and lick her cheek from chin to eyebrow. That'd make for an interesting kiss cam.

Yeah...remind me not to sit by you if ever we're both at a fan fest game. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/indifferent.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Has anyone ever seen the SNL sketch where they tell Chris Farley that he is on a hidden camera and that the coffee he was drinking is really decaf, and then he flips out?? I always thought it would be funny to do something similar, i.e. feign anger, point directly into the camera and start mouthing swear words.

Whatever I would do, it would be the opposite of this guy:

Hahaha Valpo. I'm a pro at getting on the big screen.

1) Dance like an idiot.

2) Make some goofy face.

3) Dance like an idiot.

4) Do the cool guy fonzy finger point thing..

5) Dance like an idiot

6) Do something else embarrassing!

7) Punch all star ballots

8) Answer the trivia question and win a baseball bat.

9) Dance off and win your section subway subs (Value 99 cents!)

I've been on ESPN (Indians/Angels game), few times on FSN, and the big screen more then you want to know.

Here are the keys to getting on the big screen...

1) Wear lots of Brewers gear. The more you do the more they put you on the screen.

2) Look for a more quiet section and relocate there.

3) Dance OFF time.. you can't be a good dancer, just spaz out.

4) Do NOT look at the camera, if they know you know about them you won't get put you on.

Repeat till you win. For awhile there I had a 6 game streak. I'm pathetic..

Clearly, as a 29 year old guy without any man boobs to speak of, I would flash the jumbotron.

In hopes of starting a trend.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

ah, the scoreboard, how i love it

i have been on FSN and the scoreboard on a few occasions, my favorite being when I had on the "disguise" nose/mustache/glasses (think Groucho Marx). I made FSN twice that game, once holding a sign saying "I'm supposed to be at work"

If they still run it next year, the ad for the newer Fan Zone on the 3rd base side, (Terrace Level maybe?) I am in it looking thru a rack of shirts, I have on my powder blue Yount retro jersey

I was on the scoreboard once at a Panther game where there was maybe 1100 people, I drank my beer

The best scoreboard moments I can remember are when on Kiss Cam a guy kissed his beer instead of the girl next to him, when the girl mouthed "he's my brother," and when the guy who played Carlton Banks was at the game

For three glorious seasons I ran some camera at Miller Park and got to put people on the scoreboard, which is ubber fun. My best moments being framing up Prince for muscle cam and getting a shot of "Kuntz" and "Cox" next to each other on the Pirate bench but being told we couldn't use it

I once made the jumbo tron 4 times in one game. I was wearing a giant back brace, had a cane and was rocking a pretty serious mullet at the time. I was also sitting next to a kid that belonged on a cereal box. I was drunk enough to ignore the pain from my recent surgeries and really bust a move any time music came on. Something about a dirty looking guy with a cane dancing down the aisle must have been very entertaining to the camera operators.

If I get the chance again, I will probably pretend to be picking lice from the hair of the person next to me and eating them like a monkey. That might be entertaining...

One time when I was at a game at Miller Park, they did the Kiss Cam thing and kept coming back to these two attractive looking college-age girls that were standing next to each other. They eventually did get them to kiss, and it was more than just a quick peck on the cheek.

Good times.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

One time when I was at a game at Miller Park, they did the Kiss Cam thing and kept coming back to these two attractive looking college-age girls that were standing next to each other. They eventually did get them to kiss, and it was more than just a quick peck on the cheek.

Good times.

I do remember that game. It was against the Giants a few years ago when Bonds was going for the HR record. I think that got the biggest applause of the night!!

I thought the ridiculous dancing guy was pretty funny actually.

1) Do the robot dance (cliche but effective)

2) Pretend to beat the crap out of one of my friends (having him play along aids the process)

3) Dump the nearest beverage on my own head (I'd recommend soda only, if it's beer don't waste it)

4) Pretend to be singing an aria with apt facial expressions.

I like the monkey/lice suggestion also.

Archived