Brewer Fanatic

2008 Season Game Time Changes Announced

brewerjamie15

BREWERS 2008 GAME TIME CHANGES ANNOUNCED

MILWAUKEE - Several game times for the 2008 Milwaukee Brewers season have been adjusted, the team announced today.

Four Saturday games have been designated as part of the national FOX Television package and have been moved to afternoon start times. This includes May 10 vs. St. Louis at 2:45 p.m., May 17 at Boston at 2:55 p.m., August 2 at Atlantaat 2:55 p.m. and September 13 at Philadelphia at 2:55 p.m.

Other time changes include all games at St. Louis (April 15 - 17, July 21 - 24 and August 26 - 27) now starting at 15 minutes after the hour, the April 19 game at Cincinnati starting at 12:10 p.m., all games at Atlanta (June 23 - 25) now starting at 10 minutes past the hour, the July 19 game at San Francisco starting at 3:05 p.m., the July 24 game at St. Louis starting at 7:15 p.m., the August 16 game at Los Angeles (NL) starting at 9:10 p.m. and the August 17 game at Los Angeles (NL) starting at 3:10 p.m.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Four games on FOX, not bad for a "small market team".

Between these four national games, and the 150 or so games FSN is supposedly going to cover, that just about takes care of the whole season. Good to see the media recognize that the Brewers are an up and coming exciting team with a growing fan base.

ESPN has already announced the Sunday night games through May, not sure about the mid-week games. If the Brewers start out well, my guess is they find their way onto ESPN for at least 4 or 5 weekday games, but they will have a hard time breaking into the Sunday night games this season, IMO.

I would say Milwaukee/Boston has a pretty good chance of being the TBS game that Sunday. It's too bad that the only series with the Cubs this year that's on a weekend is the final series of the season. I would think if there were a couple weekend series with Chicago, one of them would have made their way to Sunday night.

Archived