Brewer Fanatic

Google won't save you #65 - Divine

Brian the Automator

are their unwritten rules for these things? should they generally be singers/actors/inventors so that they're a general everybody-might-know sort of thing, or could we go generally-obscure historical figures and people like that? like the first US gold-medal kayaker or similarly random? (but no, i don't ask as if i'm about to post a million random ones or anything like that, just curious).

are their unwritten rules for these things? should they generally be singers/actors/inventors so that they're a general everybody-might-know sort of thing, or could we go generally-obscure historical figures and people like that? like the first US gold-medal kayaker or similarly random? (but no, i don't ask as if i'm about to post a million random ones or anything like that, just curious).

No real hard and fast rule. The only thing I'd ask is that if guessing seems to be going nowhere, that gradual hints be dropped, and that those hints aren't exactly google-able (as in, if I google the clue, will the person's wikipedia entry pop up first).

Archived