Brewer Fanatic

Jenkins bobblehead

jaybird2001wi

Seeing as how Geoff Jenkins signed with Philadelphia, I have a Geoff Jenkins Pepsi promotional bobblehead in my possession. Now I find it odd and useless having it now. I used to have a great symmetry with my Uecker, Yount, Molitor, Sheets and Jenkins bobblehead. I always have the Uecker one as the center with Yount and Molitor on each side of Uecker and then Sheets and Jenkins on the sides of Yount and Molitor, so it essentially goes: Jenkins, Yount, Uecker, Molitor, Sheets. I got the Sheets bobblehead during the All Star game festivities while the other four were obtained by collecting Pepsi proofs of purchase.

Now it looks funny to me with the Jenkins bobblehead. I just set it way aside from the rest of them because it just seems out of place to me. What to do?

Archived