Brewer Fanatic

Brewers clubhouse sale

loghome44

There was a sale November 30-December 1. We had this off-topic thread about it at the time.

For the last few years, the On Deck event (which has been held the Sunday before the regular season opens - that would be March 30 this year, if the same pattern holds) has included a rummage sale. In 2007 and 2006 the sale was held on the loge level concourse. Last year's event featured jerseys of mostly also-ran and never-quite-were Brewers, which was entertaining at least.

If the Arctic Tailgate includes any special merchandise sale, I am unaware of it.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

last year,later in the winter ,there was a sale in the visitors clubhouse.the sausages were there and a few other things going on.

they had the stuff from the previous season,from the store,cases of stadium sauce,game used jerseys for sale hanging in the lockers etc.

fitted caps for $8,t shirts for $9 etc.Dont think were talking about the same event.was advertised in the mjs.i dropped about $150

there last year.

It wasn't later in the winter last year... it was the first weekend in December when we got snow.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived