Brewer Fanatic

Scary Movie Thread!!

sheetswannabe

Not too many movies really scare me. The (original) Texas Chainsaw Massacre did, but that's more because of the gore than actually being scared. The Faces of Death movies probably had the most negative profound impact on me, so I guess I'd classify those as "scary" as well.

As far as "fun" scary, I loved The Ring. Yeah, it's new-school scary, but I enjoyed it far more than the Blair Witch project. The Grudge might also had been scary, but I wouldn't know because all of the teenagers in the movie theater talked through the whole thing, making me more angry than scared.

As far as "fun" scary, I loved The Ring. Yeah, it's new-school scary, but I enjoyed it far more than the Blair Witch project. The Grudge might also had been scary, but I wouldn't know because all of the teenagers in the movie theater talked through the whole thing, making me more angry than scared.

Brian -- you should try the Japanese versions of "The Ring (Ringu)" and "The Grudge (Ju-On)" -- the Japanese have creepy/eerie down to a science.

I also have a hard time being scared anymore by movies -- but historically the horror stuff with religious overtones has had more of an effect on me.

Archived