Brewer Fanatic

Early Season Ticket Renewal

mrautomatic87
I renewed my 20 game season ticket package before the early deadline date. I believe the cutoff was sometime around Thanksgiving. By doing this, I was supposed to get two benefits: discounted prices on the tickets and an opportunity to get an autographed baseball by a player. I haven't heard anything about the autographed baseball since I sent my form in. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and has information for me? Thanks in advance!

they called asking what i wanted for my reward.

i actually havent called back yet...keep forgetting.

i actually havent listened to the message yet...the wife told me some time back there was a message from the brewers about it. maybe i will check it out today since i am home from work

they called asking what i wanted for my reward.

Did you check off, on your renewal form, what reward you wanted. There was a place on the form to make that indication. Sounds like they may have just been calling to get that information from you. I think MrAuto is asking if anyone has heard anything about when we will be getting the reward. They made it sound like it would be an event where you actually go and get the autograph from the player. I have not heard anything about this either since I renewed my tickets back in November.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived