Brewer Fanatic

2007 bobbleheads to get rid off

Blancofan1

I'm not looking to make any serious cash or anything, but I've cleaned out my office space and have these extra bobbles from last year to get rid of to help pay for my tickets this season. All bobbles have their original boxes and I could probably find the game tickets as well if any one wants them. (their all in a shoebox somewhere).

full size Prince--Retro Pinstripe

full size Rickie (sliding)--Retro Pinstripe

minis--82 commemerative

Robin Yount--powder blue

Don Sutton--pinstripe

Charlie Moore--pinstripe

Mike Caldwell--pinstripe

Gorman Thomas--pinstripe

Ben Oglivie--pinstripe

Harvey Kuehn--pinstripe (i think it rained this day, because the box with my display bobble and the extra have some water damage)

Like I said, not looking to make a fortune, just fair price for them. I could meet up somewhere, or ship them if you want. Or if your not in a hurry to have them, we could meet up before a game and I'll give them to you then. Thanks

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

hawing--i think i PM'd you about the moore (never sent the PM's before so let me know if you didn't get it)

cbustim--i tried to send you a message, but it wouldn't go through. the rest except moore, sutton and caldwell are yours if you want 'em ( my inbox said the message was sent, sorry if you got a bunch of them-everytime i tried to send it an error message came up so i didn't think it went through)

What's left as of 1pm is only pinstripe minis--

Don Sutton

Mike Caldwell

Ben Oglivie (2 more of these)

Harvey Kuehn (2 of these-bobbles are fine, but boxes got wet)

Archived