Brewer Fanatic

Geoff Jenkins: A look back at the career Brewer

TheBrewer

I can't help but wonder if he would have been more successful without those injuries. He always had holes in his swing but it seemed like he lost something after the 2nd injury and they were really exposed in a way that they hadn't been in the past.

Jenkins should have never been signed to that last contract. His ability to only hit after the team was out of the race raised his number to respectable level and that is it. Avergae player that for some reason has gotten a lot of love by some Brewer fans. When he admits that he stole money from the Brewers franchise I will have more respect for him.

Jenkins should have never been signed to that last contract. His ability to only hit after the team was out of the race raised his number to respectable level and that is it

Wow you are on a roll with completely baseless statements today. You do realize his 2nd best offensive month was April, I know we had a lot of bad teams but none of them were out of the race in April. In 2005 when we were in the race he had a monster 2nd half just like normal but the rest of the team folded. Jenkins sucked in May/June on a pretty regular basis but it hardly was because we 'were in the race'.

Archived